We couldn’t have made such an impact without the generous donations from individuals like you. Here’s what you’ve helped us accomplish in the past 10 years:
- More than 627,000 women have been saved from heart disease, and 285 fewer women are dying each day.
- Women’s guidelines, created by the American Heart Association, have educated millions of healthcare providers to recognize and treat heart disease in women.
- The number of women aware of their No. 1 killer has jumped from 22 percent to well over 50 percent.
Help us keep going for another 10 years. Here’s how you can donate:
- Join our Circle of Red. Fight heart disease with likeminded women. Women in the Circle of Red contribute significant resources and influence to fund lifesaving research, education and advocacy for heart health on a local and national level. For more information, contact your local American Heart Association office.
- Fundraise for National Wear Red Day®. Create a fundraising page and use our fundraising materials to help create awareness. Use these tools and resources to help organize and promote your fundraising event, or get together and educate colleagues, friends and family.
- Donate in honor of a loved one. Create a page in honor or memory of a loved one. A memorial page can be a great way to remember and share her/his legacy.
- Plan a gift. Make a contribution from your estate or assets through a will or trust rather than your income. You get the tax break now, and Go Red For Women benefits later.