Circle of Red
Circle of Red is Go Red for Women’s annual giving society, made up of passionate individuals who are in the fight against heart disease and stroke in women to win.
In communities throughout the United States, Circle of Red members use their influence, generosity and passion to help increase awareness of cardiovascular disease – the leading cause of death in women – and to inspire women to take charge of their health.
Circle of Red members are leaders in their communities and families. For many members, the fight against heart disease is personal.
As some of our greatest champions of the Go Red for Women movement, our Circle of Red members not only help save lives, but they are the heart of our mission.
What is Circle of Red?
Go Red for Women’s Circle of Red is a giving society of passionate individuals who are in the fight against heart disease and stroke in women to win.
Why Join Circle of Red?
As a member of Circle of Red, you are a champion for women’s health. Circle of Red members enjoy:
Local and National Recognition
- National recognition of your philanthropy and support in a national publication
- Recognition as a member of Circle of Red at your local Go Red for Women experience
Experiences, Events & Mission Impact
- Invitations to exclusive national American Heart Association virtual events
- Year-round opportunities to attend social and volunteer events in your local community
- Access to communications on the latest health & science news
- Networking Opportunities
Interested in Joining Circle of Red?
Reach out to your local American Heart Association office today to learn more or contact us below.
***If the form does not load please refresh your web browser***