Spring is finally here, and Go Red For Women has 10 new heart-healthy recipes for the season for you and your family to love.
Spring Heart-Healthy Recipes
Enjoy the following recipes:
- Skillet Ham Hash
- Broiled Asparagus Spears with Lemon
- Chicken and Quinoa Soup
- Edamame and Navy Bean Salad
- Green Beans and Red Potatoes
- Sweet Spiced Salmon
- Tuna Niçoise in Lettuce Cups
- Vegetable and Goat Cheese Phyllo Pie
- Pork Tenderloin with Warm Fruit Salsa
- Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Great for breakfast, lunch, snack time and dinner, these recipes make any occasion a reason to celebrate your heart health.
We have all the ingredients, preparation instructions and nutritional information for you as well, making your heart-healthy meal choices quick and simple. With so many delicious recipes on Go Red For Women, your healthy weekly menu just got so much easier.
Wondering what to make? Let our drop-down menu on our heart-healthy recipes page help you make your selection. Bon appétit!