Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women, taking more lives than all forms of cancer combined. But we have the power to save lives – our own, our mother’s, daughter’s and friend’s. Now is the time to stand together, to fight harder, to shout louder. Now is the time to Go Red. Are you ready to join us?
We are proud to announce the relaunch of GoRedForWomen.org. The new website will make it easier for you to find information about getting heart-healthy, improving the health and care of others, and how to involved with our powerful movement to fight heart disease.
Go Red For Women is a movement that is by women for women. And our new website is a testament to that. Here, you will find stories of women who have dealt with heart disease firsthand, and they will be the ones offering advice, knowledge and assurance that you too, can take your health into your own hands.
Explore these new areas:
- About Heart Disease: All of the facts you need to know about how heart disease strikes women, along with personal stories from women who have fought back to beat it.
- Know Your Risk: What women need to know about their health to stay one step ahead of heart disease.
- Live Healthy: How women can make a positive impact on their lives through exercise and diet.
- Get Involved: Everything you need to know to get your family, friends and community to Go Red.
- Share Your Story: Coming soon, Go Red will present a better way to connect with women who support and who can give support.
Go Red aims to serve the content you need. Simply tell us how old you are, why you are here and click Go Red to see stories that speak directly to you.
Welcome to a new and improved Go Red!