National Wear Red Day® and American Heart Month
National Wear Red Day may be over, but American Heart Month is just getting started! Together, we can continue to wear, share and rock our red, all to help save more lives. Join us and Reclaim Your Rhythm today.
The Nation Goes Red in February
From landmarks to online communities, neighborhoods to news anchors, this annual groundswell unites millions of people for a common goal: the eradication of heart disease and stroke.
Wear red to raise awareness about cardiovascular disease and help save lives. Why? Because losing even one woman to cardiovascular disease is too many.
Wear Red and Give
Get started today by setting up your own fundraising page. In just three easy steps, you can invite your friends and family to join in the fun.
National Wear Red Day 2022 Resources
National Wear Red Day is almost here! Grab your friends and get red-y. These resources are everything you need to get started!
- Get Started in 3 Easy Steps (PDF)
- 2022 Heart Month Activation Guide (PDF)
- Wear Red Day Poster 1 English (PDF)
- Wear Red Day Poster 1 Spanish (PDF)
- Wear Red Day Poster 2 English (PDF)
- Wear Red Day Poster 2 Spanish (PDF)
- Wear Red Day Social Media Images - Facebook (ZIP)
- Wear Red Day Social Media Images - LinkedIn (ZIP)
- Wear Red Day Social Media Images - Twitter (ZIP)
- Wear Red and Give Poster 1 English (PDF)
- Wear Red and Give Poster 2 English (PDF)
- Wear Red and Give Poster Spanish (PDF)
- Wear Red and Give Social Media Images - Facebook (ZIP)
- Wear Red and Give Social Media Images - LinkedIn (ZIP)
- Wear Red and Give Social Media Images - Twitter (ZIP)
- Zoom Background Instructions (PDF)
- Wear Red Zoom Backgrounds (ZIP)
- Reclaim Your Rhythm Zoom Backgrounds (ZIP)
“We want red to be prominent in our stores,” said Joice Wirkus, Big Lots senior vice president of marketing and member of the Go Red for Women National Leadership Council. “We want people to know there’s something special going on, so when they get to the register, they’ll want to join the cause.”
Go Red Gear
Pins, pamphlets, shirts and more! We have everything you need to Go Red to
raise awareness, show your support and help fund our mission with every purchase.
Reclaim Your Rhythm This Heart Month
It’s time to Reclaim Your Rhythm! Take control of your health by making moves today for healthier tomorrows.
We’ll get you moving and grooving in ways that work best for your life, to give you the best chance at life — because losing one woman to cardiovascular disease is too many.
You can start now by cranking up the tunes, getting on your feet and joining us to Wear Red and Give.
Big Lots is a National Wear Red Day matching partner of the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women Movement.