Join thousands of women in the fight against heart disease.
Heart disease takes the life of 1 in 3 women. Participating in research could help change that. We need your help.
The American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women® movement and Verily’s Project Baseline have joined forces to launch Research Goes Red, an initiative calling on women across the United States to contribute to health research.
By joining Research Goes Red, you can:
- Choose to contribute through clinical research, surveys, focus groups, and more
- Be the first to know when studies matching your preferences open
- Test new technologies to help shape the future of disease management and care
- Get exclusive access to updates, thought leaders, and community events
- Ultimately, learn about your own health and help improve health for all
Together, there’s nothing women can’t achieve.
Research Goes Red aims to empower women to contribute to health research. Collectively, we can unlock the power of science to find new ways to treat, beat, and prevent heart disease in women. This collaboration unites American Heart Association heart health experts, patients, loved ones, and Verily with its leading tools and technologies, to truly make a difference.
Cardiovascular disease continues to be a woman’s greatest health threat, claiming the lives of 1 in 3. That’s a third of our mothers, sisters, daughters, friends, neighbors, and loved ones. In the past, clinical studies have not been adequately inclusive of women or analyzed women-specific heart health data, yet that is the best way to improve care and prevent heart disease altogether. We aim to change these statistics. Together, we can help save the women we love.