Leadership Tools & Resources
Credible and actionable guidance.
Employees are the heart of your organization. Healthy, happy workers are energized, creative, more productive and committed. But after multiple changes and challenges, how can you help your greatest asset – your people – thrive?
Get stronger using our tools.
- Stay up to date on today’s pressing well-being issues.
- On-demand podcasts with HR leaders
- Updates on U.S. employee sentiment
- Analysis of today’s HR issues
Get the tools you need to lead – all in one place.
Weekly sit-down meals with family, friends or coworkers can reduce stress, boost self-esteem and connect people. Get employee engagement back on track with Together Tuesday, a simple weekly meal or snack time when coworkers get to know each other better.
The Heart Walk is the American Heart Association's premier event for raising funds to save lives from this country's No. 1 and No. 5 killers - heart disease and stroke.
The American Heart Association depends on the time and talent of volunteers to help us create a healthier world, free of heart disease and stroke. Find your volunteer opportunity.
Working toward health equity is the right thing to do for all organizations. Research shows that promoting health equity can benefit employee health and productivity, and reduce health care costs. The health of the entire nation will improve if employers commit to actions that eliminate inequities – benefitting employees, their families and their communities.
Sample HR Policies
Save time with pre-written human resources policies.
Other Sample Policies
Insights from Thought Leaders
We’ve curated content including on-demand podcasts with HR leaders, updates on U.S. employee sentiment and analysis of today’s HR issues.
- Brainstorm Health: Supporting employee well-being is now a business strategy | Fortune
- Gallup's Perspective on Employee Burnout: Causes and Cures (PDF)
- Making workplaces better for people struggling with mental health will make work better for everyone
- Why Won’t Employees Use Their Companies’ Mental Health Benefits?
Today’s HR Issues
- Women in the Workplace 2021
- Leveling the playing field in the hybrid workplace (PDF)
- The Future of the Office with Peter Cappelli by Nine To Thrive HR (Podcast)
- Persuade Your Company to Change Before It's Too Late
- Three Myths of the Great Resignation
- The ‘Great Resignation’ is likely to continue, as 55% of Americans anticipate looking for a new job
- ‘Great Attrition’ or ‘Great Attraction’? The choice is yours
Food and Beverage Toolkit
Healthy Workplace Food and Beverage Toolkit (PDF)
Life's Essential 8™
Life’s Essential 8 are the key measures for improving and maintaining cardiovascular health, as defined by the American Heart Association. Better cardiovascular health helps lower the risk for heart disease, stroke and other major health problems.
The pandemic is a fast-changing health crisis. The American Heart Association is here to help you with science-based information and answers.
While many companies offer workplace health programs, we lack the necessary data to know what works best. That’s why CEOs from many of the world’s largest and most admired companies joined with the AHA to create the CEO Roundtable to take bold action to help create solutions and systemic change for companies across the country.