Craving connection? Share weekly meals. Get all the feels.
Refuel. Reconnect. Repeat each Week.
Nothing fancy, please, the conversation matters way more than the food. We’ll make it extra-easy, with recipe suggestions and conversation starters.
Whether it’s 10 people or 2, a table, tailgate or blanket – Together Tuesdays is the easy way to satisfy your craving for connection.
What gets in the way of eating meals together?
Check out the tips below to see how we can help you overcome your barriers.
So good for you, you can taste it.
Weekly sit-down meals with family, friends or neighbors can reduce stress, boost self-esteem and make everyone feel more connected.
Tips to help with busy schedules.
- Make Family Meals Easier: Double Up to Save Time and Money
- Meal Planning: Benefits & How-To’s of Family Dinners
- Quick Fixes for Family Meals when There’s No Time to Grocery Shop
- Eat Healthy on a Budget by Planning Ahead
- How to Make Breakfast a Healthy Habit
- Staple Ingredients for Quick Healthy Meals
- Meal Planning: How to Pack a Healthy School Lunch
- Meal Planning: The High-Fiber Factor Staple Ingredients for Quick Healthy Meals
Help deciding what to eat.
Why not take Together Tuesdays to work with you?
Weekly sit-down meals with coworkers can reduce stress, boost self-esteem and make everyone feel more connected. We have everything you need to get started.
Text the keyword 2gether to 51555
When you text 2gether to 51555 you'll receive weekly meal ideas and conversation starters from the AHA starting September 13 through December 27, 2022.
After December, you may also periodically receive text messages from similar programs. Message and data rates may apply. Reply STOP to stop messages or HELP for questions.