Let's Talk About Diabetes, Heart Disease & Stroke
Join us for this interactive course. Learn about your risk, what you can do, and how to be an active member of your health care team.
Living with diabetes can be overwhelming because of the many lifestyle changes needed to manage the disease. These tools can help you reach your treatment goals and better manage your diabetes.
- Ask the Experts
Ask your question — online or on the phone — in a live Q&A with diabetes experts.
- Patient Information Sheets: What is Diabetes and How Can I Manage It? (PDF) | Spanish (PDF)
- Know Your Numbers, Lower Your Risk
- Diabetes and Kidney Disease
- The Relationship Between Diabetes, Heart Disease and Stroke | Spanish
- 4 Steps to Preventing Stroke
- 4 Questions to Ask Your Doctor | Spanish
- Blood Pressure Tracker
Record and monitor your blood pressure levels.
- Medicine Chart | Spanish
Print this chart to keep track of the prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications and herbal supplements you’re taking.
- Aprende sobre tus medicinas
- Medication Assistance Programs
- Cómo controlar tu diabetes sin perder tus tradiciones
- Primeros pasos para cuidar tu corazón
Find out more about CDC-recognized Diabetes Prevention Programs in your area.
Find out more about Diabetes Prevention Program support groups that may be in your area.