Living with diabetes can be overwhelming because of the many lifestyle changes needed to manage the disease. These free tools can help you reach your treatment goals and better manage diabetes.
- Answers from the Experts — Get expert answers to relevant questions about diet and nutrition, weight management and physical activity, children and diabetes, as well as the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Educational Brochures — Browse our library of brochures on cardiovascular disease.
Other Tools and Resources
- Glucose Tracker (PDF)
- Download and print this week-at-a-glance chart to record your glucose levels. There’s even a space to jot down questions for your next visit with your doctor.
- Family History Tree (PDF)
Use this family tree to map out your family’s health history. Identify family members who have lived with diabetes or other serious cardiovascular conditions. Then, talk with your doctor about what this means for you and others in your family.
- Blood Pressure Trackers
Record and monitor your blood pressure levels online or on this printable chart.
- Medicine Chart
Print this handy chart to keep track of the prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications and herbal supplements you’re taking.
- Medication Assistance Programs
- What is Diabetes and How Can I Manage It? (PDF) - Patient Information Sheet
Download this patient information sheet to learn more about diabetes, including its most common forms, risk factors, and how to control the disease. Also available in Spanish (PDF).