House Calls: Real Docs, Real Talk™
Live Chats with AHA Staff and Medical Experts on Topics Important to our Heart and Stroke Patients
Streaming Live on Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
Mondays @ 11 am CT
You might be surprised to find that many other people share your joys, frustrations, cares and concerns. Here is the perfect opportunity to learn together. This month's line up:
- June 8th – Is it safe to go to the ER during COVID? (Video)
- June 15th – Sticking to Your Treatment Plan in the Face of COVID-19 (Video)
- June 22nd – What does the CARES Act mean for me and my loved ones? (Video)
- June 29th – Caregiver Chat: You’re Holding it All Together, Let Us Support You Too (Video)
- July 2nd – Special Edition: COVID 19 - Q&A's on masks, sanitizers, distancing and more (Video)
- July 6th – Virtual Visits: Do's and Don'ts (Video)
Also streaming Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Ask Your Question
Have questions about heart attacks and stroke? Want to share a health tip (hack) that helps you streamline your health goals? The American Heart Association experts may answer them on the next House Calls livestream.